Go to https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/states-of-matter-basics and complete the “States” simulation.
You can also access the simulation from the QR code.
Answer the following questions.
1. At what temperature does Neon occur as a gas (in degrees C)?
2. At what temperature does Argon occur as a liquid (in degrees C)?
3. At what temperature does Oxygen occur as a solid (in degrees C)?
4. What happens to the water molecules when you add heat?
5. Change water from a liquid to a solid. In which state is the space between the molecules smaller?
6. Change water to a gas. What happens to the molecules?