Watch a Video:
Watch the video below and answer the following questions.
1. What percentage of people are missing the palmaris longus muscle in one or both arms?
2. In what groups of animals is the palmaris longus muscle most developed?
3. What three muscles are attached to our outer ear and what are they used for in other animals?
4. How do raised hairs help mammals and birds?
5. What role does the tailbone play in modern humans?
6. What happens to tail cells in developing human embryos?
7. Until what age do infants display the palmar grasp reflex?