Watch a Video:
Watch the video below and answer the following questions:
1. Where is the first Przewalski’s horse to be born by artificial insemination?
2. How many Przewalski’s horses live in zoos and conservation facilities worldwide?
3. How many horses were in the stock from which all those living in zoos and conservation facilities were bred?
4. When were Przewalski’s horses declared extinct in the wild?
5. How many Przewalski’s horses are there currently living in the wild?
6. Where do they live?
7. What does the use of artificial insemination do for this species and how?