Watch a Video:
Watch the video below and answer the following questions:
1. What does it mean to classify things?
2. How are biological organisms classified?
3. What are the three biological domains?
4. What does classification allow scientists to do?
5. Upon whose ideas are modern taxonomic systems based?
6. What is the name given to the grouping of the most similar organisms and what makes them the most similar?
7. What genus and species names are given to all domestic dog breeds?
8. What genus and species names are given to wolves?
9. What mnemonic is used in this video to remember the order of classification?
10. How long ago did humans and gorillas diverge?