Hey, I’m Devon and I’ve been using email to build trust with my audience and provide them value for over four years.
Why ConvertKit? ConvertKit lets you …
1) Segment your audience so that the right people are seeing the right emails at the right time. To increase your targeting, you can easily filter your audience based on location, subscription date, tags, segments, etc.
2) Automate everything! Create automations so that when John Smith signs up for lead magnet A, he is automatically tagged and placed in the correct email sequence. This allows you to provide targetted value to your audience so that they can grow to know, like, and trust you. ConvertKit also offers an easy-to-use visual automation tool so you can clearly see what happens to your subscribers at each step of their journey.
3) ConvertKit easily integrates into your WordPress site via their plugin but also into other platforms. ConvertKit offers integrations such as:
Plus many more
4) A built-in resend button allows you to boost your open rates by resending to those who didn’t open the first time with one click. I love this feature because it allows me to increase my open rates by about 10% on every single email I send. If you have 1000 subscribers, that’s 100 extra people who will see your email.
5) Create link triggers that trigger a series of events when someone clicks a link in your email. I use this to add people to different sequences and segment them into different groups based on what they click in my email.
6) Amazing customer support from people who actually know what they’re talking about! Their chat feature makes getting help quick and easy. They also offer Facebook groups with experts that can often solve your problems on the spot when needed.
7) Have a big list? Worried about moving your contacts over? I present Concierge Migration
How it works
Once you fill out the Migration Form, ConvertKit will collect additional information regarding the details in your setup to make sure they have everything they need to complete your migration. They’ll also go over the migration process, next steps, and answer any final questions.
They’ll replace each form on your blog with a ConvertKit form.
They’ll copy over each of the emails in your autoresponders or follow-up sequences so that your customers won’t miss anything.
They’ll map all of your subscribers from different lists or groups in the old tool over to tags in ConvertKit. That means you’ll no longer be paying for duplicate subscribers, but you’ll still get whatever segmentation you had set up with your old provider.
8) Free trial. ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial for you to test the waters. When you sign up for the annual plan, you get TWO MONTHS of service for free.
9) Subscriber-based fees. With other services such as MailChimp, you pay for your subscribers each time they sign up for a different form/list. For instance, if John signs up for your webinar as well as your free PDF on team building, he’ll be counted (and you’ll be charged) twice inside MailChimp. With ConvertKit, you pay based on the number of subscribers only.
10) Email A/B Testing
Email is HUGE for your business so make sure your subject line is getting you the highest open rates possible. ConvertKit offers A/B subject line testing. They will send your two different subject lines to a percentage of random subscribers. They then determine a winner, based on the open rate of the subject. The remaining recipients (not including that first percentage), will be sent the ‘winning’ variant, (subject line), yielding the highest open rate overall.
Why it’s better than the competition:
Why Switch from Active Campaign to ConvertKit
Every second you spend trying to navigate a painful user experience and a slow-loading app is a second you’re not spending building your business.
Why Switch from AWeber to ConvertKit
Email marketing is too important to use a tool stuck in 1999. ConvertKit will grow with you through beautiful design and industry-leading functionality.
Why Switch from Drip to ConvertKit
Complex software doesn’t make for better email marketing. Your email tool should be powerful, sure, but also simple and delightful to use.
Why Switch from Infusionsoft to ConvertKit
When you’re trying to do everything, you end up not doing anything extremely well. All-in-one solutions come up short on all fronts, so why buy an all-in-one tool for your email marketing? Stay focused, stay effective.
Graduate from MailChimp to ConvertKit
“Free” isn’t a value proposition that makes your business grow. Instead, focus on getting value for the money you spend on your email tool. You get what you pay for. Great ROI beats free any day.
Switch from MailerLite to ConvertKit
Professional creators use professional tools. When you’re serious about growing your online business, you need a tool that can grow with you.
Is ConvertKit built for people like me?
That depends! ConvertKit is built for online creators — bloggers, podcasters, YouTubers, makers, course creators, freelancers, coaches, musicians, photographers — like you. If you make digital or physical products, provide services, build software, or have ads, sponsorships, or affiliate products and market/sell online, they built ConvertKit for you.
ConvertKit’s founder was a blogger and course creator frustrated by the email marketing tools available to him, so he built ConvertKit to solve for the pain points of creators like you.
Is there a way to try ConvertKit before I pay?
Yep! Anyone can sign up for a free 14-day trial here. This gives you plenty of time to find out if ConvertKit is the right tool to help you grow your business. I think it will be, of course.
Or you can schedule a demo with a member of ConvertKit here. They’ll show you around the app and answer any questions you have about how ConvertKit will help your audience and business grow. Their sales process is low-pressure and designed to help you solve problems in your business, not spend money on something you don’t need.
What happens when I outgrow my subscriber limit on my plan?
When you go over your plan limit, they’ll automatically upgrade your plan to the next level. Your account won’t skip a beat — you’ll continue gathering subscribers and sending emails the whole time.
Do I pay extra based on how many emails I send?
With ConvertKit, you have unlimited emails, so send away! After all, emails are how online creators turn fans into customers and customers into raving fans.
If I don’t like ConvertKit, can I request a refund?
Yes, you can ask for a refund any time within the first 30-days after you sign up for an account.
ConvertKit will cancel your account and send that refund along immediately — it takes 3-5 days to show up on your credit or debit card account.
Can you help me move from my old provider?
Yes. Yes, we can. If you have more than 5,000 email subscribers, we have a team dedicated to migrating you from your old provider for free. Moving to a better email tool shouldn’t be painful, it should be delightful. We’ll reach out when you sign up for a 5,000 subscriber or higher plan.
Please note that if you sign up for ConvertKit using my link, at no additional charge to you I will receive a small commission from ConvertKit. However, I only recommend tools that I use and love and there’s nothing I hold in higher regard than ConvertKit.