Hey, thanks for coming. I’m Devon and I’ve been using email to build trust with my audience and provide them value for over four years. I started with MailChimp but I found it too restrictive so I moved to ConvertKit and haven’t looked back. Since then, email marketing has allowed me to scale my business beyond what I thought was possible.
“Thanks so much for helping get me set up with ConvertKit! I am now able to send all 8,000 subscribers emails and have multiple sequences up and running!” – Nicole Allison
I only stand behind tools I believe in/use myself and I’m a big fan of ConvertKit.
Right now, they’re running a big promotional push so if you’ve been considering ConvertKit, this is the likely the best deal you’ll get until Cyber Monday in November!
Now until Monday night at 11:59 pm EST, you can sign up for ConvertKit completely for free for 90 days.
ConvertKit usually offers a 14-day trial period but on special occasions like these, they’ve bumped it up to 30 days. Their 30 days plus the two additional months I’ll reimburse you for, gives you 90 days total to try it out.
The thing is though, you have to act fast. They never offer deals like this outside of special events and may not offer it again for quite sometime…. truly.
But there’s more *cue the dramatic music*
ConvertKit has included additional bonuses for you plus, I’ll get you started by proving you with two complete automations plus, I’ll connect your new ConvertKit account to your WordPress site (if you use Blogger there’s less to do but I’ll help you in any way you need) and provide ongoing support for as long as you’re a ConvertKit customer.
Ok, now for ConvertKit’s bonuses … *drum roll please*
Why are they doing this? You might’ve heard that ConvertKit is running a Kickstarter campaign called I Am A Blogger to produce a coffee table book and documentary series that showcases how creators like you earn a living.
They want to help show people that blogging is not only a viable way to earn a living but a way to use business as a force for good, and they’ll be showcasing creators who are living proof of this.
In additional to your 90-day trial, two complete automations (each comes with a sequence, lead magnet, and tag), full WordPress integration, and ongoing support by me personally and through my ConvertKit course, you’ll get complimentary, early access to the first three documentary videos!
This offer is only good until Monday, April 30th at 11:59 pm EST.
Don’t miss this chance!
Here’s the complete offer.
1) You’ll get 3 months of ConvertKit free
2) I’ll connect your new ConvertKit account to your website for ease of use
3) I’ll insert two complete automations into your account which will include a lead magnet, sequence, and tag
4) I’ll provide you with a general welcome lead magnet and welcome sequence to welcome new subscribers if you don’t know what they teach (it’ll be general so you can put in your own links)
5) I’ll provide you with a subject-specific lead magnet as well as a topic-specific sequence based on your lead magnet (it will be specific to what I teach so you’ll need to change the names around)
6) I’ll put automations in place so that when person A signs up for your lead magnet, they are automatically sent into the appropriate sequence
9) I will provide you with one-on-one support for any issues you have for as long as you’re a ConvertKit customer
> Once you sign up, just shoot me an email and I’ll get you set up within 24 hours <<
“Thanks so much! You’ve really helped clarify things for me” – Sharon
How would this work?
This process depends on you signing up for ConvertKit with my link. This is how I’d be compensated, as ConvertKit will send me a small commission for this action. If you’re with another autoresponder like MailChimp or Mailerlite, part of the deal will be to help you move your list and opt-in forms over.
Would that make your life easier?
The biggest reason I’ve found that people don’t get their email marketing going is the lack of time. Lack of time to get things set up and to learn how to use it. You’ll have the groundwork for everything done for you. All you’ll need to do is personalize it and I’ll be there to help the whole time.
With this groundwork in place, we can just duplicate the elements to fit your needs. It’s really quite straightforward once you have these elements set up and can see how everything works together.
Going forward I’m happy to help you create additional lead magnets, sequences, automations, etc. As well, I will provide one-on-one support any time you need it for as long as you’re a customer.
As I mentioned above, I get compensated by ConvertKit as an affiliate. I’d rather have their money than yours plus this will help you get up-and-running quickly and you’ll know how to do things going forward.
Why ConvertKit? ConvertKit lets you …
– Segment your audience so that the right people are seeing the right emails at the right time
– Create automations so that when John Smith signs up for lead magnet A, they are automatically tagged and placed in the correct email sequence
– Provide value to your audience so that they can grow to know, like, and trust you.
– You can easily filter your audience based on location, subscription date, tags, segments, etc.
– ConvertKit easily integrates into your WordPress site via their plugin but also into other platforms
– Boost your open rates by resending to those who didn’t open the first time with one click
– Create link triggers that trigger a series of events when someone clicks a link in your email
– Create tags for people when they visit your WordPress site! The plugin takes care of the whole thing behind the scenes
– Amazing customer support with people who actually know what they’re talking about!
Does that work for you?
“ConvertKit has so many excellent features. It’s beautifully designed, ridiculously easy to use, and makes your analytics simple to understand. It also comes with higher-level features like segmentation and tagging, so it’s perfect for users at all levels with all kinds of needs.” – Pat Flynn
Speak with you soon.