The package includes a complete lesson set for an Electricity unit totaling 10 Power Points and 215 slides.
This is 5 weeks of teaching time and will save you at least 50 hours of prep!
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the Power Point as well as a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Everything you need to teach Electricity!
Lesson 1 – Electricity
Lesson 2 – Solving Circuit Diagrams
Lesson 3 – Power and Electrical Energy
Lesson 4 – Resistance
Lesson 5 – Electric Circuits Online Lab
Lesson 6 – Electrical Safety in the Home
Lesson 7 – How is electricity produced?
Lesson 8 – Static Electricity
Lesson 9 – Charging by Friction, Contact and Induction
Lesson 10 – Static Electricity Applications
Each lesson has a student and teacher version. The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
If you would like to browse some related products, please please review the list below.
Intermediate Science – Complete Units
Biology Unit – Cells and Body Systems
Optics Unit – Physics
Chemistry Introduction Unit – Atoms, Elements and Compounds
Ecology Unit – Sustainable Ecosystems
Space Unit – The Study of the Universe
Climate Change and Global Warming Unit
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.