Module 2: Landing Pages and Forms
Module 2 Goals:
1. Describe what landing pages and forms are and how to use them effectively
2. Learn how to incorporate landing pages and forms built inside of Convertkit into Your WordPress or Blogger
3. Learn how to use them on their own and how to integrate them inside third-party software like Clickfunnels
This tutorial walks through many of the features available on ConvertKit. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, they offer a free plan to get started. The free plan doesn’t include everything but you can create landing pages, opt-ins, and send emails. It’s the software I use and recommend. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, I’d suggest their forever free plan which you can access by clicking here.
Note, I am an affiliate for Convertkit which means I may receive a small commission if you use my link to sign up. However, I would never recommend something I didn’t fully believe in.
Module 2 Tasks – What I’d like you to do before moving on to the next module
1. Watch the video above
2. Create a landing page and a form for the lead magnet you created in Module 1
3. Insert that landing page and form into your WordPress or Blogger site and test to make sure it works
Module 2 Resources: