Module 3: Tagging and Segmenting Your List
Module 3 Goals:
1. Learn how and when to tag your audience
2. Learn how to segment your list based on different criteria
3. Gain an understanding of the importance of segmenting your audience
This tutorial walks through many of the features available on ConvertKit. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, they offer a free plan to get started. The free plan doesn’t include everything but you can create landing pages, opt-ins, and send emails. It’s the software I use and recommend. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, I’d suggest their forever free plan which you can access by clicking here.
Note, I am an affiliate for Convertkit which means I may receive a small commission if you use my link to sign up. However, I would never recommend something I didn’t fully believe in.
Module 3 Tasks – What I’d like you to do before moving on to the next module
1. Watch the video above
2. Create at least two tags that correspond to the lead magnet funnel you set up in Module 1
3. Create at least two segments inside your list. These segments should also be based on what you put together for Module 1
Module 3 Resources: