Module 4: Broadcasts
Module 4 Goals:
1. How to set up a broadcast
2. Utilize A/B subject line testing
3. Exclude certain people via tags, sequences, or forms
4. Sending from multiple addresses and names so you only need 1 account
5. Scheduling your broadcasts
6. Resending unopened broadcast emails
This tutorial walks through many of the features available on ConvertKit. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, they offer a free plan to get started. The free plan doesn’t include everything but you can create landing pages, opt-ins, and send emails. It’s the software I use and recommend. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, I’d suggest their forever free plan which you can access by clicking here.
Note, I am an affiliate for Convertkit which means I may receive a small commission if you use my link to sign up. However, I would never recommend something I didn’t fully believe in.
Module 4 Tasks – What I’d like you to do before moving on to the next module
1. Watch the video above
2. Create and schedule a broadcast for a later date
3. Create an A/B test of the subject line
4. Exclude a certain segment and tag from receiving your broadcast
Module 4 Resources: