Module 5: Sequences
Module 5 Goals:
1. Create a basic sequence
2. Create an automation that brings people into the sequence and removes them when they’re done
3. Create a rule that is triggered by clicks within a sequence
4. Demonstrate two sequence examples from my account
This tutorial walks through many of the features available on ConvertKit. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, they offer a free plan to get started. The free plan doesn’t include everything but you can create landing pages, opt-ins, and send emails. It’s the software I use and recommend. If you’d like to give ConvertKit a try, I’d suggest their forever free plan which you can access by clicking here.
Note, I am an affiliate for Convertkit which means I may receive a small commission if you use my link to sign up. However, I would never recommend something I didn’t fully believe in.
Module 5 Tasks – What I’d like you to do before moving on to the next module
1. Watch the video above
2. Create a sequence that corresponds to the lead magnet funnel you set up in Module 1. Use the written version of the funnel you created and implement it inside the Convertkit Sequence builder
3. Create an automation to bring people into your sequence from your lead magnet form
4. Create at least 1 rule that could be triggered inside your sequence
Module 5 Resources: