Module 5: Sequences
Module 5 Goals:
1. Create a basic sequence
2. Create an automation that brings people into the sequence and removes them when they’re done
3. Create a rule that is triggered by clicks within a sequence
4. Demonstrate two sequence examples from my account
This tutorial walks through many of the features available on ConvertKit. Unlike a few other services, ConvertKit does charge a fee but it’s an amazing piece of software and if you follow the system, your return on that investment will be huge. If you’d like to sign up for a 14-day trial, CLICK HERE.
Note, I am an affiliate for Convertkit as I believe it is the best email software available.
Module 5 Tasks – What I’d like you to do before moving on to the next module
1. Watch the video above
2. Create a sequence that corresponds to the lead magnet funnel you set up in Module 1. Use the written version of the funnel you created and implement it inside the Convertkit Sequence builder
3. Create an automation to bring people into your sequence from your lead magnet form
4. Create at least 1 rule that could be triggered inside your sequence
Module 5 Resources: