Module 6: Automation
Module 6 Goals:
1. Review and compare Rules and the Visual automation builder.
2. Discover how to use automation to instantly tag and segment your list, add members to different sequences and create your funnel.
3. Learn how to automatically tag users based on link clicks within sequences.
4. See how to move people to another sequence once the previous has finished.
This tutorial walks through many of the features available on ConvertKit. Unlike a few other services, ConvertKit does charge a fee but it’s an amazing piece of software and if you follow the system, your return on that investment will be huge. If you’d like to sign up for a 14-day trial, CLICK HERE.
Note, I am an affiliate for Convertkit as I believe it is the best email software available.
Module 6 Tasks – What I’d like you to do before moving on to the next module
1. Watch the video above
2. Create an automation using the visual editor that moves people from a new lead magnet form to a sequence and creates a tag.
3. Create a Rule that automatically tags someone who clicks a link inside your sequence.
4. Create a second rule that is triggered when someone completes a sequence. Once they complete sequence A, have them automatically unsubscribed from sequence A and subscribed to sequence B. This process keeps them in your world and allows you to “funnel stack” as well as continue to provide value and stay top-of-mind.
Module 6 Resources: