Below you will find links to Chemistry Resources by grade level which include individual lessons, entire units as well as activities, culminating tasks and other assessment items. All items have been tried and tested many times over in my own classroom with great success.
If you are teaching High School Science you might also be interested in checking out my other resource pages – please CLICK HERE to see what’s available.
Grade 10 Chemistry:
Complete Chemistry Unit – Grade 10
- 12 Power Points, 238 Slides
- Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
- Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
- All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the Power Point as well as a student lesson outline on Word
- Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
- Everything you need to teach Grade 10 Chemistry!
Physical/Chemical Properties and Changes
Periodic Table and Bohr-Rutherford Diagram Lesson
Balancing Chemical Chemical Equations