Hey, thanks for coming. I’m Devon and I’ve been using email to build trust with my audience and provide them value for over five years. I started with MailChimp but I found it too restrictive so I moved to ConvertKit and haven’t looked back. Since then, email marketing has allowed me to scale my business beyond what I thought was possible.
I’ve helped over 40 teacher-authors get started on Convertkit either by helping them build a list from scratch or by helping them move their current list over. Either way, I make sure it’s a smooth and stress-free transition.
Once you have an account, I’ll help you build real relationships with your audience by providing you with the tools you need to get your email marketing up and running quickly. I’ll cut down the learning curve by providing you with the automations, lead magnets, sequences, and knowledge I’m actually using right now with my subscribers.
“Thanks so much for helping get me set up with ConvertKit! I am now able to send all 8,000 subscribers emails and have multiple sequences up and running!” – Nicole Allison
ConvertKit offers a 14-day trial but to ensure you are able to get a real feel for the software, I’ll reimburse your first TWO months of service. Simply send me your first two bills and I’ll send the money back via PayPal immediately.
Here is a summary of what I’m offering.
Totally free of charge, I will:
1) Connect your new ConvertKit account to your website for ease of use
2) Download two complete automations into your account which will include a lead magnet, sequence, and tag
3) Provide you with a general welcome lead magnet
4) Provide you with a general welcome sequence to welcome new subscribers if you don’t know what they teach (it’ll be general so you can put in your own links)
5) Provide you with a subject-specific lead magnet
6) Provide you with a topic-specific sequence based on your lead magnet (it will be specific to what I teach so you’ll need to change the names around)
7) Provide you with a welcome sequence that can be sent to all new subscribers as a means of self-segmenting (general once again)
8) Put automations in place so that when person A signs up for your lead magnet, they are automatically sent into the appropriate sequence
9) I will provide you with one-on-one support for any issues you have for as long as you’re a ConvertKit customer
10) pay for your first TWO months of service.
All it takes is about 1 minute of work on your end and I can have it all set up and ready to collect leads within 24 hours. However, this offer will be going away soon. I’ve decided to shut it down after September 14th and I won’t be making it available again until December.
“Thanks so much! You’ve really helped clarify things for me” – Sharon
How would this work?
This process depends on you signing up for ConvertKit with my link. This is how I’d be compensated, as ConvertKit will send me a small commission for this action. If you’re with another autoresponder like MailChimp or Mailerlite, part of the deal will be to help you move your list and opt-in forms over.
Would that make your life easier?
The biggest reason I’ve found that people don’t get their email marketing going is the lack of time. Lack of time to get things set up and to learn how to use it. You’ll have the groundwork for everything done for you. All you’ll need to do is personalize it and I’ll be there to help the whole time.
With this groundwork in place, we can just duplicate the elements to fit your needs. It’s really quite straightforward once you have these elements set up and can see how everything works together.
Going forward I’m happy to help you create additional lead magnets, sequences, automations, etc. As well, I will provide one-on-one support any time you need it for as long as you’re a customer.
As I mentioned above, I get compensated by ConvertKit as an affiliate. I’d rather have their money than yours plus this will help you get up-and-running quickly and you’ll know how to do things going forward.
Why ConvertKit? ConvertKit lets you …
– Segment your audience so that the right people are seeing the right emails at the right time
– Create automations so that when John Smith signs up for lead magnet A, they are automatically tagged and placed in the correct email sequence
– Provide value to your audience so that they can grow to know, like, and trust you.
– You can easily filter your audience based on location, subscription date, tags, segments, etc.
– ConvertKit easily integrates into your WordPress site via their plugin but also into other platforms
– Boost your open rates by resending to those who didn’t open the first time with one click
– Create link triggers that trigger a series of events when someone clicks a link in your email
– Create tags for people when they visit your WordPress site! The plugin takes care of the whole thing behind the scenes
– Amazing customer support with people who actually know what they’re talking about!
Does that work for you?
“ConvertKit has so many excellent features. It’s beautifully designed, ridiculously easy to use, and makes your analytics simple to understand. It also comes with higher-level features like segmentation and tagging, so it’s perfect for users at all levels with all kinds of needs.” – Pat Flynn
Speak with you soon.