The package includes a complete lesson set for the grade 10 Optics unit totaling 11 Power Points and 232 slides.
This is 6 weeks of teaching time and will save you at least 50 hours of prep!
– Hyperlinked YouTube videos directly embedded in the Power Points – no more searching for videos
– Many lessons contain online simulations hyperlinked directly on the slides for easy access
– All lessons contain student and teacher versions of the Power Point as well as a student lesson outline on Word
– Many lessons contain worksheets and/or activities
– Everything you need to teach Optics!
Lesson 1 – Light
Lesson 2 – Lasers, Absorption and Transmission
Lesson 3 – The Production of Light
Lesson 4 – Ray Diagrams, Reflections and Plane Mirrors
Lesson 5 – Reflection in Curved Mirrors
Lesson 6 – Refraction Day 1
Lesson 7 – Refraction Day 2
Lesson 8 – Lenses and Focal Point
Lesson 9 – Lenses – Ray Diagrams
Lesson 10 – Thin Lens Equation and Magnification
Lesson 11 – The Eye
Each lesson has a student and teacher version. The student version contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
If you would like to browse some related products, please please review the list below.
Intermediate Science – Complete Units
Biology Unit – Cells and Body Systems
Optics Unit – Physics
Chemistry Introduction Unit – Atoms, Elements and Compounds
Ecology Unit – Sustainable Ecosystems
Space Unit – The Study of the Universe
Climate Change and Global Warming Unit
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please come, have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.