Watch the video below and answer the following questions.
1. The International Space Station (ISS) orbits the Earth every ___________ while travelling at __________.
2. How many astronauts are ever on the ISS at one time and how long do they stay?
3. Why can’t salt and pepper be in a solid form on the ISS like it is on Earth?
4. What do the astronauts spend most of their time doing aboard the ISS?
5. How long does it take to get back to Earth from the ISS?
6. What was ONE thing from the video that you didn’t know before?